Open positions within the CRC 1371
We are seeking excellent candidates with strong interests in microbiology, immunology, gastroenterology and nutrition science to accommodate 28 PhD students in 15 research projects.
Within CRC 1371, the Integrated Research Training School (IRTG) provides a qualification program for PhD students containing excellent multidisciplinary training with tailor-made subject-based and soft skills courses, annual retreats, summer school, and a supervision concept.
We hire PhD students (m/f/d)
- at the Institute of Molecular Immunology, School of Medicine, Technical University of Munich (P02)
"Microbial triggers of intestinal inflammation in hosts deficient in X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein"
starting June 1st, 2023 (or as early as possible)
- at Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin 3, University Hospital Regensburg and Institut für Klinische Chemie und Pathobiochemie; TranslaTUM, TUM (P05)
"Cancer immunology / cellular therapy / microbiology"
starting July1st, 2023
- at our partner University TU Dresden, Chair of Technical Biochemistry (P16)
in "Targeted Functional Metabolite Discovery"
starting February 1st, 2023 (or as early as possible)
- at the Department of Infection Pathogenesis, TUM (P19)
in "decoding preterm infections and advancing phage therapy for preterm infant health"
starting May 1st, 2023 (may also be able to start later)
We hire a Study Nurse (m/f/d)
- at Klinikum rechts der Isar (MRI), Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II der Technischen Universität München